Monday 11 January 2010

BOM Block

Firstly, Anni, who commented on my Sewing Cushion, could you please email me. you are a No-Reply commenter and I cant get in touch with you. I am trying to follow Chookyblue's advice and only open emails when I have time to email back..... It is hard when someone asks a question and as they are set at NO-REPLY, I can not email them back. If you comment, and I don't email you back, please check Chookyblue's tutorial to see if you are set correctly, see here.



Our Online Sewing Group are doing a BOM Challenge. The first block being called 'Capital T' - chosen by Me because my maiden name starting with a 'T'. Can you see the 4 T's?

I am doing my BOM from my scrap basket - no new purchases for this! I was thinking of actually going for the Rouenneries fabrics, but there are two ladies already doing this - luckily I chose to be STRONG!! lol





Pretty pleased with the way it turned out!

Looking forward to February's Block!!

First day back at work after a 3 week break..... What a drag.... too hot and am SO glad to be home! Easy tea tonight and I am going to put my feet up and finish that project I started on yesterday!!
x Sarah

8 comments:

Teresa said...

Nice Sarah... How funny a few of us chose Rouenneries! Sorry about that!

Stephanie Hughes said...

Sarah, I love this block. It looks great. Love the pin cushion too. Thanks for sharing it with us. Steph

Vicki said...

Yes, must have been a real culture shock being back at work, Sarah! Like the fabrics in your block!! Yet to decide on mine;)

Christine said...

Your block looks nice, Sarah. I haven't done mine yet ... can't decide what colours/fabric to use. Tempted to use Rouenneries ... think I want a scrappy look.

Annie said...

Sarah...Thank you for letting me know...I don't have a blog and also i didn't know i was set up on Goggle as a "no-reply"....My Outlook program is not working to send mail, so i will give you mine...slave_girl4j@yahoo.com...I know you must be very busy!....Blessings to you...Annie

Sarah said...

WOW another quit in the making - beautiful fabrics...

Chookyblue...... said...

hey I see your following my self imposed email rules.........broke it for one day last week.........OMG it was so hard to get back to those emails.........
love the sunset photos a few posts on........

manda said...

The chosen fabrics look great together!! And a pretty simple but effective block too