Friday 27 November 2009

Today I had a 'date' with...............

These! A Moda Nostalgia Turnover and a Charm Pack........ what am I making??? Well, you will have to wait and see!


If it turns out ok, I shall share the instructions here! I shall keep you posted!


And, doesn't this look scrummy?! I made some easy peasy Rocky Road today:


I gave the recipe to a Lady I work with to make for the fair, she bought some into work and it was just delicious!


Here is the recipe:
INGREDIENTS:
1 Bag of Jelly Snakes - cut into 3 or 4
1 Bag of Marshmallows - cut in half
1 Bag of Un-salted peanuts or cashews
2 blocks of Cadbury Chocolate
METHOD:
Melt chocolate over hot water, once melted add the rest of the ingredients and mix well. Place mixture in a baking paper lined tray. Place in refrigerator until set.
Hows that for easy?!!
Enjoy your weekend
x Sarah

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yum yum yum, that Easy Rocky Road looks great, especially made with Cadbury Chocolate!!!

paulette said...

I am sitting on the edge of my computer chair waiting for your unveiling....can't wait..and did you say you were going to share the pattern!! Whoopppeee!
Paulette

Roseanne said...

Yum yum yum, that rocky road was very nice thank you for a try. It was so nice i could of eaten the hole lot.