Friday 20 November 2009

Diary/Journal Cover Swap pics

Our online Group has just swapped our Journal/Diary Cover Swap. Talk about some lovely gifts being made! Remember I gave a sneak peep of this not too long ago:

It is the Diary Cover I made for Peg. The postie didn't leave it for Peg, and she got home after the PO had closed so she was unable to pick it up :+( so I sent her a pic so she has something to see on 'opening night'!

And, I was TOTALLY spoilt with my gift! Jen made me this cover and it is actually a 'pouch'! Something different and I LOVE it!

And, she included a Journal too.... I am pretty sure I will put that to good use! The fabrics she chose for me are just beautiful! Pink and red - totally love that combo!

And, check out the button closure - it is thimble button! How cute!


THANKYOU so much Jenny! I just LOVE my gift!

I still have another Cover to Swap and will be doing that tomorrow..... Looking forward to tomorrow actually, the Kerry Swain Workshop is on!
Enjoy your weekend, I do hope you find time to be creative
x Sarah

5 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Like I said 'speechless'....I love my journal cover Sarah, can't wait till Monday....thank you so much again and what Jen has made for you, wow.....enjoy your weekend, our Kerry is one awesome lady..
Peg xx

chook said...

Hi Sarah I was just over at Pegs blog the cover you made for the swap is just beautiful and yours from Jen is fantastic as well
hugs Beth

paulette said...

Hi Sarah!
I just saw Peg's blog! Gorgeous job on her Journal cover! A work of art! The one you got is gorgeous too. What fun!
Paulette

Chookyblue...... said...

just saw you journal cover at Pegs and it looks great also the one you received.........beautiful.........

Cubby House Crafts said...

You did a fantastic job on Pegs journal...and the one you received is just lovely! Lisa