Wednesday 5 August 2009

How lucky am I??

I had a lovely visit the other night from Roseanne who surprised me with a special gift:

We usually exchange a handmade gift for our Birthday's, but since we were both a little busy in May we decided to swap a little later. This is what she made for me:

This is a Hatched & Patched table topper. Lovely stitchery Angels all around the edging and lovely flowers around the centre! All in my favourite colours!

What beautiful work! Thankyou SO much Roseanne, I just *love* it xx


I gave my gift to Roseanne earlier than we had decided..... I posted a pic of the gift I made for her here.
I hope you are all enjoying your week
x Sarah


6 comments:

Julz said...

You lucky thing! That table topper is the cutest....I'll be searching for that pattern.
cheers Julz

Isabella said...

Gosh thats really nice Sarah, Raseanne has done a lovely job of it.

Jo in TAS said...

Very pretty!

Deb said...

Thats so lovely Sarah. It has reminded me to get mine out and finish stitching it together!

Anonymous said...

Lucky girl, its gorgeous

Roseanne said...

That table topper is Gorgeous I wounder who made that for you.. LOL