Monday 15 June 2009

More stock arrived today....

Yes, more stock arrived today for my store, and, it contained this: The new Melly & Me book Kaleidoscope! Don't forget, price is $35 which INCLUDES postage if you click on the pic, it will take you straight there..... I don't have many left, so be quick!!

And, I received a whole bundle of other patterns - don't forget patterns posted free (the only book posted free is Kaleidoscope):

Thankyou to all the lovely ladies who have purchased so far........ good luck in the draw :+)

On another note, I received these BEAUTIFUL invites in the mail for an up and coming wedding we will be attending in QLD in September:

The Wedding is for my brother, Simon and his lovely lady Kate! I am not sure if Kate made these herself........


Nice invites huh??!! They are actually magnets! We are really looking forward to going to Qld as we have not been for a couple of years and this time we have booked for 3 whole weeks....... yay!
Better get going
x Sarah

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Love the wedding invitations... where in Qld are you going to be in September????