Friday, 6 March 2009

A special gift for a special Lady:

To say 'thankyou' to the lovely Kerry Swain for sending me the Kaisercraft Booklet I was after, I made her her very own 'K' Luggage Tag:

She recieved it in the mail after only 3 days in the Post..... what a record!! I am glad you liked it Kerry! I still have not made one for myself!!
On the progress on the Anniversary Quilt, I have now finished 5 of the 17 blocks and will post a pic of that within the next couple of days.
I hope you enjoy your weekend, we in Tasmania have a long one here YAY!!
x Sarah

5 comments:

Debs said...

That is a very pretty tag. Have a happy quilting long weekend.

Isabella said...

Looks really good Sarah. I'm looking forward to the long weekend sewing.

The Faerie Queen said...

Very beautiful tag. xxx

Kerry said...

This is such a cute tag, I love it and have found just the bag to attach it to.
Thanks heaps once again
Kerry

Sew Useful Designs said...

Hi Sarah! I love the look and feel of your blog! The luggage tag is just beautiful, very pretty. I hope you enjoyed your long weekend. Warm regards, Vikki :-)