Tuesday 30 December 2008

Last Xmas post

Another gift from my Mum and Dad was this LOVELY 'Swell' quilt kit. I love these fabrics!!
I am really looking forward to starting this (sometime in 2009 lol):


My Nan gave me this great new camera bag. It is the perfect size for my camera, has a couple of little pockets inside for my extra cards and adapter and fits in my bag beautifully!! It is pink and black - I know my camera is red, but they only had this colour and brown and I don't mind red and pinks...........


Next post will be 'the giveaway' post...... might be tomorrow, might be a week...... you wont want to miss out so keep checking.........

x Sarah

5 comments:

Julie said...

hi sarah,
you've done really well on the present front! i really love your little camera bag and your phone bag is just gorgeous!
happy new year!
julie

Isabella said...

WOW you going to be busy or are you going to be busy

Jo in TAS said...

Wish my family would give me quilting supplies, lucky you!

Valerie the Pumpkin Patch Quilter said...

Oh, so jealous over your swell kit. I love those fabrics too. :) Can't wait to see it all made up! :)

Unknown said...

Your Mum & Dad did really well this year...I Love that Fabric..looking forward to seeing it put together..I got a Voucher for our LPS so I'm Happy.!!
cheers