Thursday 9 October 2008

This weeks mail........

Lots have been going on here the past week, actually lots of mail!! My friend Lyndy sent me this BEAUTIFUL scissor keeper and fob - designed by Cinderberry Stitches for our online Group's swap. Isn't it just SO nice??!! Thankyou Lyndy, I totally LOVE it and I will put it to good use!!

Then, looked what turned up yesterday...... the next pin cushion from Sarah's BOM. This design is from Crab Apple Hill. It has lots of beads and a stitchery button - VERY pretty:


And look at the LOVELY pin topper from Pinks & Needles displayed on last month's Pin Cushion:


SO cute!!

I will pop back tomorrow (if I am not too tired from the Launceston Show) and show some more pics ..........

Off I go to enjoy whats left of my day off - public holiday here for the Show :o)

x Sarah

PS: I have come across a couple of emails in my 'junk box' not sure why they ended up there, so if you have sent me an email and I gave not replied I am sorry, but it must have been hiding in there!!

I will get around to catching up on all my fav blogs over this weekend..........

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Oh..love the scissor fob and keep...lucky you!! Cathyx

Scottish Nanna said...

Love the scissors keeper and fob very nice Lucky girl.
Hugs Mary.

Stina Blomgren said...

Lucky you... they are sooo lovely...
Good luck with the new pincushion!!!

Solstitches said...

What a pretty little set you received in the exchange.
Congratulations on the blue ribbon you won for Florence and for coming third with your Journey of a Quilter. Such well deserved wins.