Sunday 3 August 2008

An award for 'me' and a PRIZE!!!

It has been a week since my last post.... blogger has been playing up along with the computer, AND MSN!!! GRR!!

Can you believe I was one of 4 people to win a prize on Peg's blog??!!! OMG!! It was for the 'Finish 5 Challenge' and this is the challenge I participated in to hand quilt my 'Journey of a Quilter'. I didn't actually think that I would be able to bind and put a hanging sleeve on, especially since I unpicked a block as I was not happy with it...... But, I did!! I was SO surprised to win!!

Also, I would like to thank Leanne for my blog 'award'. My very first one YAY!! Thanks so much xx

The rules are as follows:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog
2. Link to the person you received your award from
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs for an award
4. Put links to those blogs on yours
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you have nominated.

Now I need to pick at least 7 people to give this award to......

Mum, Roseanne, Lynda, Helen, Jenny, Sue, Kerry, Bec and Pauline (who is new to blog land so pop over and say 'hi'!!)
I will drop back in later on during the weekend with a pic of a treat for 'me'!!!
x Sarah

No comments: