Monday 26 May 2008

Thankyou :o)

Thank you everyone for your lovely Birthday Wishes, here and emails xx. I had a lovely day, I was on afternoon shift, so I had morning tea with both my Nan's - Birthday cake mmmm!!
I received some lovely gifts, including some Pandora :o) Dennis bought me a gold crown dangle with ruby's!! I got some fabric, buttons and Roseanne bought me this new pencil out, just for tracing your designs out onto fabric - havent tried it yet, but looks great!!
My friend Kristy totally spoilt me!! She made me these absolutely gorgeous Cinderberry Stitches little pillows - bowl fillers!! Aren't they just soooo cute??!! I have them inside my mini colander!

AND, she also made me this beautiful table runner by Annie Downs!! I just love table runners and reakon you can never have too many!! I love swapping and changing mine - I *love* penny rugs and I just *love* the colours in this!!


As if these were NOT enough, she also gave me a voucher to spend at our local patchwork store, Calico Crossroads!! They have lost of stuff there, fabric, buttons, patterns, boyds bears etc.

Thankyou also, for all your lovely comments on my 'little tidy bin'. I got the pattern out of a Country Threads mag a long while ago. As I started to pull apart some of my mag collection as it was just getting too much, I came accross it! I am not sure what issue it was in, and I would really love it if anyone knows and could pass on this info??!!

I have not shared my gift from our online Group as yet, so I will leave that for today and hopefully pop in tomorrow to share some pics of that!! But, I will tell you that it just *gorgeous*!!

I will be having a 100 post giveaway VERY soon (think this post is my 93) so keep a check on me!!

Happy sewing

Sarah x

*****THANKYOU to Lisa, who has just emailed me to let me know that 'The Very Tidy Bin' is in Vol 3 No 11 of Country Threads!!*****

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Lucky Lucky you and a VERY HAPPY belated birthday. I am sorry I missed it but have been absent from blog land a bit lately due to too much work!! BOO HOO!! Love all your pressies you lucky duck!! Cathyxx

Bec said...

I love your new table runner, what a great friend you have! Bec xxx

Lynda said...

Lovely presents Sarah - Kristy sews beautifully.

We visited Calico Crossroads last year - bought heaps.

Anonymous said...

Some lovely pressies Sarah...well deserved.
Hope you had a wonderful day