Sunday 20 April 2008

Xmas In July Ornie Swap..... Anyone??

************ JUST THOUGHT I MENTION THAT I WILL BE DOING THE DRAW MONDAY MORNING************

Hello everyone!!
Any takers in a Xmas In July Xmas Tree Ornie Swap?? Can be anything handmade to go on the tree - eg: doll, angel, mini quilt, painted ornie, scrapped ornie, mini stocking etc.
Rules:
  • Opening day 25th July, so you will need to have an ornie sent for your partner to receive BEFORE that date.
  • Must be a blogger/typepad etc - that way it will be easier for all
  • Must be any handmade craft item to hang on the tree
  • Must be willing to send OS - just in case there is any people signing up from OS

Please leave a message to this post if you are willing to participate, or email me with your blog details. I will leave this challenge up for 2 weeks then I will do a draw and post the list on my blog for you all to contact your partners.

If I have any show and tell in the mean time, I will edit this post after this message.

Hope you are enjoying your weekend

Sarah x

9 comments:

keslyn said...

Hi Sarah,
I must have know you were going to do a Chrissy in July Swap as I have just made a couple of tree decorations this week.
I would love to be part of it.
Hope you get lots of takers.
Kerry

Kymberly said...

Hi Sarah,
I would love to participate in your ornament swap. I actually just stumbled across your blog from Peg's and I must say your work is beautiful!
Kymberly

Chantal said...

Hi Sarah , i would love to join this exchange .
Greetings from Belgium
Chantal

Leanne said...

HI Sarah
I'd love to join your ornie swap, this will be great fun,

Talk to you soon

Leanne

Cathy said...

HI Sarah,
Yeah add me to the list too!! What fun!! Cathyxx

Anonymous said...

I would like to join your swap.
Thanks,
Bec

Christine said...

Hi Sarah. Can't resist Christmas decorations. So count me in too.

Helen said...

Well Sarah I have a friend who would love to join your swap but she is a little bit shy and I threatened her I'd put her name on your list but I guess thats not the right thing to do so hopefully she will read this post and then go ahead herself, her name is ..... ahhh better not but it starts with "T" hahaha

Helen

Tess said...

Hi Sarah,
I would love to join your swap so sign me up.
Helen's such a dobber, I will have to watch what I tell her in future.

'T'