Monday 10 March 2008

Lots of progress

Well as promised, here is a pic of my Sewing Carry All bag. I actually made this one first (about 6 weeks ago but was unable to put a pic up before now), and found I had to adjust the pattern slightly.......
The inside bag is green and has little sunhats, beehives, flower baskets and daisy's all over it and just *love* the orange/green/yellow stripe - think that is from Moda's Blossom range although not usually that keen on orange normally!!
I finished Chapter 3 of Truly Scrumptious about 2 weeks ago.............
And, whats a post without my favourite little girl....... Sophie!!! Sitting in the sun.......

And, just another thing.... I have put those fabrics to good use........ More on that later.....

Thankyou to Christine and Cathy for joining my Pay It Forward Challange, (I was unable to contact Sylvia??!!) if anyone else would like to join, click on these 2 great crafters you may be in luck!!
x Sarah

PS: My friend De is back in blogland and is having a Birthday Comp if you would like to go in the draw!!

4 comments:

Jules said...

I love that little bag Sarah. Well done.

Jules

Leanne said...

HI Sarah
Thankyou for your lovely welcome, I loved your little bag you made, its gorgeous, in fact i love everything on your blog, your projects are beautiful,.
I wanted to put your blog link on my blog, but I don't know how, could you help me please.
Thankyou
regards Leanne

Cathy said...

Sarah you are amazing. Have just spent a good 1/2 hour scrolling through your blog. Do you sleep? You definetly churn out the work. Well Done!! I'm very jealous. I have alot of those quilts started or kitted but not finished!! What is your secret??
Cathy

pamkennison said...

Sarah, what pattern is the sewing carry bag its just lovely

Pam xxxx