Monday 14 April 2014

Juggle-ing

A little something I whipped up recently is this cute Moda Honeycomb quilt.  Pre-cut hexagons are SO much fun to work with!  I planed to make this quilt with Happy Go Lucky AGES ago, but as soon as this cute Hubba Hubba arrived in stock I knew I needed to make it in that range instead!

Sophie wasn't at all impressed I was sewing instead of playing with her one night. 

 
I managed to get the top together in 2 nights.  The pattern is called Juggle, and I chose to make the smaller size with just one pack - plus 5 extra hexagons cut from the template included with the Honeycombs. 
 
 
Trimmed, borders attached and now all ready for quilting.....
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

Maria said...

the quilt top looks great. thanks for showing me how to use the pack of Hexies my DD gave me ages ago.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

This os great Sarah....and I think Sophie is very pround of her mumma....

Noela said...

Another beautiful quilt. Hugs.....

simplestitches said...

love this...looks great

Sarah said...

Thanks for showing this quilt. I can see how the hexagons are sewed into a top now. Before I was thinking they would be way too hard with inset seams etc! Now I see they are diagonal rows!! Always a bit later to the party!