Friday 14 June 2013

What's on the Gammill Friday

Thank goodness its Friday!  This week has been C.R.A.Z.Y with a capital C!!  I seem to be going flat out, but not really getting in front!  This weekend I plan to do some catch up sewing (for me), bugger the house-work!.... Well, I say that, but usually cant help myself.  This time I want to be am serious!  But I do have to clean up my sewing room.  You can barely see my cutting table, and the part of the floor next to my sewing machine is jammed packed with boxes!  SERIOUSLY!!

Anyway, today I got 2 decent size quilts done, so I am happy with that - even though 3 were dropped off today (see I'm not in front LOL)!  This one was made by 'A'.  Its turned out very vice, and I am sure she will be happy with it:

 
Here is a close up of the quilting.  She just wanted a basic Meander:
 
 
Quilting design:  Meander

1 comment:

Noela said...

Quilt looks great. Hugs....