Monday 31 August 2015

Threads swap

So I think I am the slackest blogger of all time!  Things have been so busy here that at night, I rarely get on the computer, and tend to jump on Instagam instead!  And, this past week I had had a head cold, so have been very tired - going to bed by 8.30pm! 
Anyway, my hands have not been idle, I am always stitching away.  But I really must show you this gorgeous swap gift made for me by the lovely Loz.

 
Our online Group's Cottage Garden Thread swap, and this is what Loz made for me!  Talk about blown away!  My pic doesn't do this lovely wall-hanging justice. Such beautiful stitching..... One of Gail Pan's designs.  LOVE IT!  Thanks Loz xx
 
 
I made for Fiona, and I decided to make her a Chistmas runner - yes, another Gail Pan's designs!
 
 
I love this runner, and have made one for myself a little while ago. 
I will be back soon to show you what else has been going on in my neck on the woods!

1 comment:

Jo said...

Oh so lovely. Gail Pan designs are great and so much fun... Yep Christmas isn't far away. Keep stitching..