Monday 22 June 2015

My Little Star

I have had this quilt together for what seems like AGES, and it was only just over a week ago that I decided to finish it up!  All that was left to do was to quilt around the star, and star block.  This quilt is so easy and quick to make.  Perfect for a new baby. It is backed with Shannon's Minky, and no wadding! 

 
Here is a close up of the applique and stitchery feature.
 
 
I should have given it a nice press!!
 
I have kits available for this quilt, it includes everything:  Pattern, Fabrics, Minky, DMC threads and heat n bond.  Plus, all the top fabrics are cut to size - apart from the feature block, which you will need to trim down after you do the stitchery and applique.  Click HERE for more details.

1 comment:

Roseanne said...

Look great Serah.