Tuesday 16 June 2015

Button Swap

Its been so long since my last post (again!!), and I have SO much to share.  I seem to take lots of pics, but never get around to actually putting them up here. I have now put them into drafts, and I will get to post them over the next week or two - but don't hold me to it!
 
Our online group's most recent swap had the theme of 'BUTTONS'.  I started on my merry way, only to find I made a mistake on who I was to make for, DUH!  Anyway, a quick change of plan, and I came up with this cute button fabric bag.  Its called Bruce.  Made just for Jen :)

 
Fiona made for me, and she made me this GORGEOUS notebook cover!  A Gail Pan stitchery, teamed with green Tilda fabric and buttons, now that is a winning combo!  Thankyou so much Fiona, I just LOVE it!
 

3 comments:

Larissa said...

They're both gorgeous!! What a great theme for a swap!!

retdairyqueen said...

Gorgeous gifts all round

Maria said...

Love the button bag and your gift from Fiona is gorgeous.