Sunday 4 January 2015

The first finish for the year!

I am back at the shop on Tuesday.  I have had a lovely break and didn't get much done from the 'to do list' I made up before Christmas!  I am ok with that, as I always tend to think I will get more than I actually do!  I have finished one quilt top, which I have just realised I have not shared yet - will try and do that tomorrow.  And today, I made a Bruce!  A pretty Bruce :)  Started today, and finished today!

 
Here he is all done.  I did wonder what he would look like with pretty fabrics, and am happy with how he looks.  What do you think?
 
 
Fabric is from the Into the Woods collection.

3 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Lovely Sarah x

Helen said...

Great little bag Sarah.

De said...

Bruce is great! I think I will have to invest in my very own Bruce!