Monday 5 January 2015

Another Owl quilt

I finished this Friendly Forest quilt top the other day, Friday I think.  These fabrics are so pretty, perfect for a special little girl.  I had plans to eventually give this to a little girl, but I have decided not to bother as I never get any thanks!  So for now, I will quilt it up, maybe this week and hang it in the shop.  I think I will use Minky for the backing making it very snuggly.
 
And I even mitred the corners.  Its been a long while since I have done that, and it turned out pretty good.  I was pretty impressed with myself!

 
Here is the Friendly Forest quilt top all done.  It was super quick to put together, it only took one morning!
 
 
 

5 comments:

Sandra said...

So many wonderful bright and cheery colors on this Owl Quilt. The mitered corners look perfect. I love it.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Lovely Sarah x

Lynda said...

That is very cute fabric Sarah.

Cathy said...

You old grump! Make her say Thank you! Kids today, no manners!!! The quilt looks great Sarah!!

SuperMomNoCape said...

What fun fabric in that quilt!