Saturday 27 December 2014

Secret Santa for Leanne

I made for Leanne in our FIS Secret Santa, and I am glad it has been kept top secret for so long!  I am pretty sneaky but blowing her off the scent by telling her I made for someone else, which I really did - more soon about that!

Day 1 a pre-printed stitchery: of a sewing machine and a bobbin holder.

 
Day 2:  Tea and an infuser.  I know how much Leanne loves her tea!
 
 
3. a treat, chocolate.   
 
 
Day 4:  a miniature embroidery kit to put that sewing machine stitchery into!
 
 
Day 5 a purse:  A cute Teacup bag, using one of her favourite fabrics, Tilda!
 
 
For the main pressie:
A Clover Clamshell in scrumptious:
 
 
A Sew on the Go bag from Bonnie (Cotton Way) in Miss Kate fabrics:
 
 
I made my own zipper pull and stitched a daisy on one side:
 
 
And the letter L on the other:
 
 
And, I made a Mini Spools quilt:
 
 
Added a Tilda Charm Pack and Bunting and that's a wrap!
 
 
 

3 comments:

Janice said...

You were certainly busy stitching in the lead up to Christmas. Beautiful gifts given and received. Have a wonderful New Year.

Susan said...

Gorgeous gifts. So pretty and thoughtful.

Sylvia said...

What wonderful gifts.