Tuesday 16 December 2014

Monday's Secret Santa

Monday saw a heap of stitching ladies that stitch at the shop, gather at the local pub for our Christmas Lunch!  The food was DELISH!!  We each made a little something, for a Secret Santa.  Every present that arrived was numbered, then after lunch we each took in turns to pick out a chocolate filled bauble (Ferrero filled actually), which was also numbered, to see what pressie we were to receive.

This is what I made.  A clear front pouch with a stitched zipper pull.  I found the free tutorial from HERE

 
I made a matching little needle-case pocket thingy too!  Added a packet of needles, and I'm done!
 
 
I was lucky enough to score Razzy's gift!  A block keeper!  You can never have enough of these... well, I think so!  I have 2 which are full of UFO's!!
 
 
All the gifts were great!  Everyone put in so much time and effort!
Thanks girls for a wonderful lunch xx

No comments: