Wednesday 31 December 2014

Gifts from Vicki

Sorry I am late sharing my gifts from Vicki from our online stitching group, it had seemed one of my gifts went on an extra little holiday and I didn't want to post here until they were all together!
 
Here are my lovely gifts 1 - 5!
 
1: A cute Snowman stitchery
2: A handy organiser box and thread cutter
3: Scorched Almonds YUMMO!
4: Needles and thread

 
5: A GORGEOUS stitched purse!
 
 
And the main gift, this AWESOME mesh bag!!  It has pockets around the outer and I *LOVE*LOVE*LOVE* the embroidery on the front!!
 
 
Isnt it awesome?! 
Thanks SO much Vicki xx
 
I also just wanted to wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR! 
I hope 2015 brings you all health, happiness and lots of creativity!
Enjoy your night if your going out, stay safe!

No comments: