Saturday 1 November 2014

One more

Looking though some recent photo's, I have realised I have achieved lots, but as some are secret, so I cant share yet!  Plus I have a heap of things started, and in different stages.  I did however find these....

Have you seen the Mini Embroidery Hoop kits?  I have stock of them in necklace and brooch kits:


 
 
I did manage to make myself a necklace!  And I love it!!
 
These would be perfect Christmas gifts as kits or made up for sewing friends!  You could easily applique a hexie flower (the 1/4" hexies are the perfect size for a flower), or even a single hexie. 
 
 
Or you could even fussy cut a teeny tiny piece of fabric. 
 
Me, I stitched a sewing machine :)

2 comments:

KaHolly said...

These mini embroidery hoops are adorable!! I'll have to keep a look out for some. Many of my recent finishes can't be posted,yet, either.

Susie said...

These are so cute. I love your sewing machine.