Sunday 12 January 2014

Tone it down 2 & 3

Another 2 blocks down for the Tone It Down Stitch-A-Long..... SO many pieces, but SO much fun to make!
Block 2:

 
Block 3:
 
 
Here are my 3 so far.....
 
 
It takes me quite some time to cut mine out as I am going with the 'Tone It Down' low volume background.  I am loving this, but it takes SO long to choose fabrics LOL!
 
Tomorrow is my day off, and I cant decide weather to put together some Snowball Blocks I am making, make some more of the Tone It Down or make a Swoon block...... decisions, decisions!!

5 comments:

Jo in TAS said...

Blocks are looking good Sarah, I still haven't started!

KaHolly said...

Sarah, they are wondeful blocks! I'm eyeing them as my next project attempt. I'm not set up with a good cutting place at the moment, but that's going to change in a week or two. Keep up the good work.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Loving this Sarah....I think I may have to do this one....

Lynda said...

The blocks look great. I think you could do a bit of everything today.

Anthea said...

What a lovely block design Sarah - it definitely looks like a lot of work there! - well done it's looking wonderful.