Friday 6 December 2013

What's on the Gammill Friday

Today's WOTGF quilt is this lovely 'Honey Honey' quilt made for a little girl by a local lady.  Its only small, and was one of 3 quilts done today (yes, I have been busy!), but I really wanted to show you this one today as this lady wanted to make use of the Minkee fabric I have in stock - in pink!  It turned out beautiful, the lady picked it up this afternoon, and was delighted in how it turned out.  SO snuggly!

 
Here is a close up of the quilting:
 
Here is the pic of the back.... Not really showing the true colours, but its a baby pink colour:
 
 
Quilting design:  Flower Swirls
 
I have got lots to share, lots of sewing being done here, both secret and not!  I still need to share the ornies made and received from last weekend...

No comments: