Monday 9 December 2013

Ornie Swap

Finally I am here to show you the Ornies made for our little swap at The Cherry Shed a week ago! 

It was the last gathering for the year, so we decided on an Ornie Swap.  I actually made 4 Ornies, one for me and one each for the 3 ladies who travelled with me to swap as they are beginner sewers.
Here is number 1, a Marg Low design:

 
The next 3 are Country Keepsakes.  Here is Santa:
 
 
Rudolph:
 
 
And, a Christmas birdie:
 
 
I was pretty lucky to receive this gorgeous one made by Vicki!  Its a machine embroidered bauble cover.  Such fine, pretty work!  Something SO different!  I love it!  Thanks Vix!
 
 

11 comments:

Susan said...

Lovely ornaments, really can't go past red work at Christmas time.

Anonymous said...

wow Sarah what awesome decorations,love them.xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

They are all gorgeous...what a fun swap..

Michells Place said...

They are lovely

Leanne said...

Beautiful ornaments Sarah.

Susan said...

Very pretty - never seen a machine emb bauble cover before...ideas abound!

Cheryl said...

Love all those gorgeous decorations

Lynda said...

They are lovely Sarah - especially the Marg Low design. I have some Country Keepsakes ornaments ready to sew together and have lost count of the how many machine embroidery ornaments I've made this year.

Roseanne said...

Love all the ornaments you made. I also love the one you received.

Bec said...

love the ornaments, they are just gorgeous!

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Lovely or use Sarah...especially the top one!