Friday 28 June 2013

Whats on the Gammill Friday

What a week!  I have been feeling pretty crappy for the past few days, and am only just getting back to normal, so no quilting or sewing for myself going on this past week - though I do have some finishes which I need to show, and today I got some things ready to finish off that was in my sewing pile! They wont take long.... well, one wont!  I will share soon.

Today I will show you this lovely applique quilt by a local lady 'D' I quilted up recently.  A cute applique quilt.  'D' makes some gorgeous applique quilts!

 
Here is a close up of the quilting:
 
 
Pattern Design:  Kitty Paws

3 comments:

simplestitches said...

very cute Sarah

Noela said...

Gorgeous quilting as always, Sarah. Hugs.....

DAWNIE said...

Oh this is just lovely Sarah