Wednesday 19 June 2013

Red Honey Cowl finished

It seems my latest finished projects have been knitted ones.  Well, apart from one which I cant show you just yet as it is a belated Birthday swap gift. 

Yes, I finished another knitted Honey Cowl this time a red one, Salmonberry Red to be exact.  From Tangled Yarns.  Such gorgeous wool, not scratchy at all round the neck.


 
Totally love it!  It sure is going to keep me warm and toasty this winter!
 
 
I have actually done some sewing, and other knitting!  More soon x

5 comments:

Lib said...

Lovely colour.


Jo in TAS said...

Love the colour!

Lynda said...

Looks very cosy Sarah - very chilly at our end of the country, must be freezing where you are.

Anonymous said...

Lovely colour and perfect for winter

Noela said...

I agree with the previous comments, the colour is gorgeous. Hugs....