Sunday 5 May 2013

Yesterday

Yesterday I was at the George Town Friendship Day representing my business with a trade table.   There were 170 people who attended, from near and far at the local hall, all ready for a day of stitching, chatting, laughter, shopping and of course eating!  The show and tell was awesome.  There are some very, very clever ladies out there that's for sure! 

Here is the view from my spot:

 
I got home, unpacked the car, dumped everything in my quilting room, shut the door and went out for Tea!  Perfect way to end the evening!

 
Everything is back in its place now!  Thanks SO much girls for inviting me to be a part of it! It sure was a wonderful day!
 

4 comments:

Roseanne said...

Sarah it was a great day and I only brought needle becaue I forgot to take mine.

Susan said...

Sounds like it was a great day, with a perfect finish.

Helen said...

Sounds like the best way to spend the day.

Helen

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Sounds like the best day with a nice finish!