Friday 3 May 2013

What's on the Gammill Friday

Today was such a busy day!  I got up super early, made a 'to do list' and nearly got through it all!  Pretty chuffed about that!  My first quilt for the day was this quilt by 'C' who lives in NT!!  This is a brand new quilting design, I have up-graded my catalogue recently and have about 100 E2E patterns now!


I decided to give you a close up of the quilting from the back, just because it looks so pretty!

 
Quilting Design:  Cartoon Flowers and Bees
 
Tomorrow I will be off to a local Friendship Day.  A fairly big gathering of like minded women!  I am really looking forward to it, and catching up with some lovely friends!   Best be off, have to load the car up.  It takes me SO long to decide on what to take...... Might see some of you there. 


1 comment:

Noela said...

The quilt pattern is so gorgeous. Hope you had a lovely day out. Hugs....