Thursday 30 May 2013

Another Zpagetti Basket

Here I am back with another Zpagetti Basket!  This one is two tone.  It has a lovely shape to it too due to the two different colours being 2 different thicknesses..... I wasn't sure how it would go, but I really love it!  This one is for my Nan for her Birthday tomorrow!
 
 
Quick and easy to crochet!  You could easily whip one up in a day or maybe 2 evenings.
 
 
I am sure she will love it sitting next to her chair filled with wool.  She loves knitting!

 
These are quite a decent size too.  I am now in the process of making myself one while I write up a pattern.  I have found lots online, I mixed a few patterns to make it simpler (crochet for dummies, with lots of links for help).... I am no expert at crocheting that's for sure, but I am very pleased with how this turned out.

6 comments:

Lib said...

You are hooked, Sarah...... lol I made a joke didn't realise until I wrote it.

Susan said...

Hmmm....me and a crochet needle? I think I'll leave it to you. It looks really good.

Anonymous said...

you have done an awesome job Sarah and love the colours ,yep i am like Susan,i cant crochet but i admire the people that can.xx

Noela said...

This looks great. I can't crochet either but would love to learn. Hugs....

Lynda said...

Your Nan will love it Sarah. It's turned out very well.

Jo in TAS said...

If you think this is easy I might have to tackle it as it looks very cute!