Tuesday 7 May 2013

Another Honey Cowl

I recently finished another Honey Cowl, this time the wrap around one.  I am going to love wearing this in Winter!  It is SO snugly and warm.  The pattern is so easy, if you can knit, purl and slip, you can do it.  Its a free pattern HERE.


Wool was purchased at Tangled Yarns.  They have a great selection to choose from..... Probably too many to look at!  It makes decision making hard.  I purchased the Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece again as it is so soft and not scratchy at all. 


Colour:  Spanish Olive.

Totally love knitting these up.  Gives a bit of a change from sewing/stitching.  I even have another on the go, and another planned.  This will keep me out of trouble for a bit!

4 comments:

Hope said...

It looks so nice and warm... great job. I can sort of knit and purl and slip... but not sure I could do that just yet :)

Noela said...

Another lovely cowl Sarah. Hugs.....

Roseanne said...

It looks good Sarah I will have to get you ot order me some of the wool.

Lynda said...

It looks lovely and cosy Sarah. Knitting is a great passtime.