Monday, 8 April 2013

You are not seeing triple!!!

 And, another finish LOL!  Yes, I have done it again and made 3 of something!  I just loved these bags and made 3 in one go.  Mine is the green one!  These were a little fiddly to make, not hard at all, but lots of pieces and was quite fun to make!  I even have another ready for applique for an up and coming birthday gift!

 
Here is the inside of mine:
 

3 in a row:

The funny thing is, I hate zips - like most people! This project has 2.... so to choose something with 2 zips then make 4, well what was I thinking?!  Actually, it wasn't too bad.... I'm no expert, but they didn't turn out too bad... Just don't look too closely girls LOL

13 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

all the bags look great.........and nice that you got one for yourself too.........

Deb R said...

Too cute!!!! Glad you made one for yourself.

Susan said...

Love those patterns that make you want to make more than one.....good value and great fun. I think the zippers get easier the more you do.

Mary said...

They look wonderful.

Lynda said...

They are beautiful Sarah - I am still to make one for myself.

Cathy said...

Gorgeous Sarah!! But you shouldnt have...my birthday is in 13 days do you think it will be finished in time?? hehe

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

So very pleased you made one for yourself Sarah....love mine so much....xxxx

helbel19 said...

I think you should have done "fourple" (good word I just made up lol) one for me I reckon.
Lovely bags.

Helen

May Britt said...

These are great. I have one myself which I got as a present and I love this sewingbag. Think I have to get the pattern and make some for my friends too :)

Susan said...

I think they look gorgeous - just as well you have one for you!!

Sandi said...

So Sarah,
Does these mean that if you get one of these bags then your a Friend of Sarah's.....lol

helbel19 said...

I think I should be first on the list for one of these bags after all I'm the "tag lady" so there.

Helen

Fiona @ Dragonfly-Crafts said...

Wow awesome bags. Will have to look into this pattern.
Love all the dotty fabric