Friday 15 March 2013

What's on the Gammill Friday

Talk about a busy day!  1 huge quilt done, another started which I hope to get finished tomorrow - with a bit of luck!
 
Today's WOTGF quilt is this gorgeous Tilda quilt.  Made by 'H' and it is her very first quilt (great taste of fabrics), just big squares sewn together with a couple of borders.  It looks great too.  I hope she likes it when she picks it up tomorrow!
 

I found it hard to take a close up pic.... Can you see the big roses?


Quilting design:  Simply Roses

3 comments:

Susan said...

I'm sure she will love it. Great use of the Tilda fabrics for a beginner, and your rose quilting is lovely.

Roseanne said...

Very nice love the tilda fabric and the roses look great on the quilt.

barb's creations said...

This quilt is simple in design but oh soooo pretty,I'm sure she'll love it when she gets it back :) Barb.