Yesterday I decided to do something from my UFO pile! This Spools kit has been sitting here for ages, and I thought it would be a great project to get done. It was quicker to piece than I expected with one block done on Thursday to test it out, and all the others done yesterday morning, then I pieced it last night! I made the smaller one as I had the perfect 'spot' for it.... But it is a little bigger than the spot, so I do have another spot - its now going in my Quilting room.
Today was a wet and windy day, so after Nan left for her weekly cuppa & visit, I decided to quilt it up using my Spools quilting design. I had been itching to stitch this design out for myself ever since I did a quilt using it a little while ago:
Now for the binding!