Sunday 31 March 2013

Last finish for March: Spools

Yup, its all done!  Spools.  Started Thursday and finished this morning!  And it wasnt constant sewing either!  It sure was a joy to put together!
Here she is measuring 38" x 46" (a great wall-hanging size):


Here is a close up:


And another..... Just because I cant get enough!  Can you see the spools quilting design?!  Perfect for it don't you think?!

 
No quilt is really finished without a label, and I found the perfect one:


I have even hung her up in my quilting room! 

 
Doing a little happy dance here!

8 comments:

Annie said...

Wow - what an achievement....looks lovely Sarah!

Susan said...

Perfect!

Susan said...

Wow, you have really done well over the Easter break. It's lovely.

De said...

looks great Sarah!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Really nice Sarah..love it..

Unknown said...

Very pretty colours. I'd have that in my house!

Lynda said...

Fantastic Sarah - it is so pretty.

Anonymous said...

Looks gorgeous Sarah