Wednesday 27 February 2013

Knitting project

I have the knitting bug!  I know its too hot, but sometimes its nice to switch to a different project!  This is my second attempt, yes!  I had trouble locating the very first stitch, so I was starting to get an odd pattern in one section, so decided to start another.  This time I have a little orange wool marker which I just slip over to the other needle after the last stitch.  It works perfectly for circular projects.

So, what am I knitting?  After admiring Toni's cowls, I have decided to have a go.  Toni does a wonderful job on them and they look SO good!  My first one (I have wool for another!), will be a single cowl, not a wrap around one. 


 
So far this is what it looks like:
 
 
Wool:  The team at Tangled Yarns are SO helpful!  Nothing is too much trouble for them, and they answer any questions you have very promptly.  I will be ordering from then again that's for sure.  The wool I chose was from the Black Sheep Cotton Fleece range and it is going to be SO soft and warm. 
 
Pattern from HERE.

2 comments:

Susan said...

It's looking good, you make me want to knit too.

Noela said...

So muggy here with all the rain, I think knitting will have to wait for a while. Love the colour of the wool. Hugs......