Anyway, here is my most recent finish.
Its our Online Stitching Groups BOM quilt which ran throughout 2010! I had all this piecing for sashings and borders planned - all this elaborate piecing. In the end, I decided its never going to happen so both Roseanne and Myself got together and put our quilt tops together with some sashings and corner stones.
And, I just love how mine turned out!
I was actually quite shocked I had the border fabric in my stash. I am not a purple person!! From the start of this quilt, I decided I was only going to use 2 fabric ranges: Rhubarb and Ginger by Blackbird Designs as well as Chocolat by 3 Sisters.
Here is my label. I made these up on photo paper and sent them to all the girls in the group:
Off to do some sewing....