Monday 14 January 2013

Diary Swap

Blogger is still playing up.  Don't see why we have to upload twice - once to Picasa, then to blogger!!  I really, REALLY hope it gets fixed SOON!
 
Anyway, while at the Cherry Shed, some of us decided to do a little note-book cover swap.  I made 2, one for me to swap, and one for my SIL Judy to swap.
 
Here are the two I made.... This one, Judy actually received and it was made from the gorgeous Tilda Fabric.  After I made it, I thought about keeping it LOL:
 

The second one, is more like a pouch type note-book cover with a Theodora Cleave button on the front.  Leanne received this one!


Here is the inside of it:

Here is the note-book cover I received, made by Leanne:


Made with GORGEOUS Fig Tree fabrics, one of my favourites!!


Thankyou so much Leanne!

10 comments:

Annie said...

All very pretty Sarah! Love Theodore Clave buttons....and your Tilda fabrics with the daisy trim looks great!

Noela said...

I love your variation on the journal cover Sarah along with the cute button. Hugs......

De said...

Great journal covers!

Quilt Kitty said...

They are all very pretty, you all lucked out! Tracee xx

Linda said...

All great covers...love them all!! Have a great day!!

Cathy said...

All very pretty!!

Leanne said...

Thankyou Sarah
I love my journal cover.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

they are all so lovely Sarah, may have to pinch some ideas...LOL

Lib said...

The pouch one is lovely. Love the button too!

Anonymous said...

Great idea love the pouch