Friday, 21 December 2012

What's on the Gammill Friday

Today's WOTGF is one of mine.... Yes, the one from yesterday!  All my clients Christmas quilts are now done apart from one - I got an emergency call about 10 mins ago.  This one will arrive tomorrow after lunch.  Anyway, my quilt just finished about half an hour ago, hopefully I can get the binding ready to stitch down shortly.
 

I am pretty happy with how this one turned out.  Can you see the quilting pattern?  There is a castle, and a princess......

 
Here is another side, can you see the throne and princess?
 

 There is also a handbag and fancy shoes too!  Very girly for a little girl and I am sure she will love it!

Quilting Designs:  Princess panto



2 comments:

Fiona @ Dragonfly-Crafts said...

That's cute Sarah :)

Susan said...

Cute quilting for a little girl.