Wednesday 26 December 2012

Pigeon Pair

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.  I sure did, and have plenty to share, but I have not looked at the pics on my camera yet.  I have had this post in my 'drafts' since Christmas eve and have not had a chance to jump on the computer to post it.  We have family coming today for a Boxing Day BBQ Pizza lunch, so hopefully I can get back on later to share some swap gifts....... In the mean time:
 
Both quilts were finished in plenty of time to give on Christmas eve.  I feel quite good about doing them so quick too! 
 
So, here is the blue one:
 
 
 
 The quilting design is called Go Go Go!, and it is so great for boys as it has helicopters, planes and trucks.


Here is the pink one.  The quilting design is Princess Panto.


The quilting doesn't show up too well on the backing:


Such a great, quick pattern!  It is called 'Double Takes 2' by Anka's Treasures for those who want to know!  The pattern is for a Layer Cake (which are these two, but I didn't want mine as HUGE so didn't use the full Layer), and a charm pack size which is a table runner size.

2 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Both are just lovely Sarah....

Anonymous said...

The pink one is my favourite :)
Do you need my Address ????
LOL!