Saturday 11 August 2012

Want to party?

While chatting to Roseanne the other night, we decided to have a sewing night together this coming Friday.  It has been such a long time since we have had one, and we feel its about time!  So, it was suggested maybe we should grab a pre-cut from our stash and FINALLY do something with it!

   
Want to join in? On Friday 17th August from about 7.30pm, have your favourite pre-cut ready, (Jelly Roll, Layer Cake, Charm Pack etc) pattern organised (you might like to try one of THESE), and start stitching away. Lets see what we can do.

I hope to have a quilt top done!

You could ask some friends around, make a night of it......

If you are interested in joining in, please use Mister Linky to add your details:




>

15 comments:

Roseanne said...

May be we could have a prize giveaway at the end if people join us what do you think Sarah.

Kylie said...

What a fab idea Sarah. I will be on retreat with 15 other ladies so you could say that 15 will be joining you on Friday night as I am sure we will all be sewing madly. xxx

De said...

Excellent idea Sarah (and Roseanne) I will join in.......now just to decide which pre-cut to use!

Annie said...

I'm in.....day off Friday, so something challenging to look forward to during the evening.....am I allowed a head start earlier in the afternoon? Pllllllleeeeeease?????????

Maria said...

Love to join in but as it may be FNSI I could do both....

Rosa said...

So sorry.I`d love to join the fun but this month I`m out of my sewing room .

Deb R said...

Ohhh sounds soo good, but alas Im going away Friday...definately will join next month...have a huge tote of precuts calling to me !

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

We start moving friday so I will have to sit this one out :( I will be there in spirit though :)

Cathy said...

Leanne and I are going to join in nd party in her new room!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Sarah,
Fantastic idea, I have the charm packs picked. Now to find a pattern. YAY only 4 more sleepies :)
Michele

Leanne said...

This will be a great night, thanks Sarah.

Lyn said...

Sounds like fun..now to find a pattern..

Anonymous said...

tried to signup but it wouldnt let me.xx

Vickie said...

I will join in from all the way up and out here,not sure which pre-cut or what I will make yet ermm I still have like some hours to think about it,cheers Vickie

Noela said...

I'm also doing FNSI but am glad to be able to join you as well with a precut. Think I might use one of my charm packs.