Wednesday, 15 August 2012

Thread Purse & Party

I forgot to show you my Thread Purse.  These are just SO cute!  The front flap has a cute row of flowers stitched:


Inside, room for 4 spools of thread. 


I think so far, I have 3 finishes.... Must update my sidebar!

Don't forget the Pre-Cut Party on Friday night!  If you are interested, please sign up in Mr Linky so everyone can see what you made...... Looks like we will be giving away a couple of prizes for participating!  I have a couple of days off, so I will be going through my pre-cut stash to find something to use!  I will be back tomorrow (or later today) with some pics!

10 comments:

Deb R said...

Ohh love the little purse...like the stitchery design too!

Jeanette said...

Cute thread holder. Do you have a pattern for it in your online shop?

Maria said...

What a cute little thread purse and such a good idea. I am always looking for my threads when I take my projects out to stitch.
I am signed up....

Anthea said...

Well that thread purse is just perfect for keeping the spools together, and SO pretty too... great idea to make as a gift

Susan said...

Very cute and handy. Would make a lovely gift for a stitchy friend.

Florence said...

Wow, this purse is very cute !

May Britt said...

This thread purse is so cute :)

Lyn said...

That is a lovely little thread purse..love the colours too..

janelle said...

Hi Sarah LOVE your thread purse your make the most cutiest things.

Fiona @ Dragonfly-Crafts said...

These are so cute. Love the little stitchery.