Saturday 7 July 2012

A needle case

Here I am, with my most recent finish!  It is a Marg Low needle-case started in Sydney at one of Marg's workshop which I attended with Christine (how's yours going Christine?).  It is made totally by hand and was so much fun to do!  I had all the bits ready to put together for a couple of weeks, but only managed to stitch it up this week!


I chose the red kit:

And..... My latest project is nearly done too!  Talk about chuffed with how that is turning out!  I am hoping for a little 'me' time tomorrow to get it done! 

8 comments:

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Looking good Sarah...I am working on one of Marg's projects at the moment!

Kylie said...

Looks fantastic Sarah and I love the colours. Just realised I miss the sign up for the teatowel swap - sorry about that but been super busy with end of financial year work and school holidays. xxx

Chookyblue...... said...

looks great Sarah........must get mine finished..........

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

I just love these Sarah, I started another one last night...what else are you working on????

Leanne said...

It looks great Sarah. Looking foreward to catching up next Saturday at the friendship day.

janelle said...

Hi Sarah love your needle case i am going to the Melbourne craft fair at the end of the month and will have to visit Marj lows stand for i really like her designs as well. I have been following your blog for a few months and love it. I live in burnie tas please feel free to email me for i don't have a blog.
butlerpastoral@bigpond.com.au

Anonymous said...

Looks great Sarah and finished project from Sydney WOW!

Christine said...

Very nice, Sarah. I have finished the felt flower ... must get stuck in and finish it soon.