Saturday, 30 June 2012

One last finish........

One last finish for the month..... I was hoping fot 2 more, but the other project is not quite finished!  Maybe tonight/tomorrow!!  This latest finish is another Peanut Pillow made for my FIL for his Birthday!  These are just SO quick to whip up!  I think the hardest and longest part is deciding on fabrics!  lol


Still, I have to be happy with a whopping 8 finishes for this month!! 

Off to cook Apricot Chicken Rissoto in the Thermomix (its our favourite so far!!)

5 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Great last finish Sarah...it has been a good month for you...Dinner sounds yum...

Vicki said...

Yummy, Sarah :)
Peanut pillow looks fabulous

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Wow 8 finishes....fantastic Sarah!

Frogdancer said...

I just popped on to see if you ended up getting a thermomix. I see you did.
Fabulous, isn't it?

Fiona @ Dragonfly-Crafts said...

Everytime I see these cushions they remind me of my Mum... Just gorgeous :)