Thursday 28 June 2012

More sewing and knitting!!

I am now able to share some secret sewing!  All made for my new baby nephew:
A little toiletry bag.... just a small one filled with mini baby toiletry things to take on the run:


After seeing one of these on Sarah's blog, I just knew I had to make one (or 3!!)!  A CUTE baby strawberry bonet!  Pattern from here:


See what I mean...... 3!  2 Strawberry and one Blueberry.  I made them in a couple of different sizes to try the pattern out.  It was very easy to make, and got some friends onto it too!  Oh, and I made a pair of Blueberry booties to match!


And, the baby quilt.  Made using 2 charm packs from the Ooh La La range.  Very happy with how it turned out.  Very baby like!


 I quilted a baby pattern all over it.  Bottles, booties, mittens, rattles etc..... Looked great!


So, 6 finished items in one post..... phew!

11 comments:

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Wow Sarah you have done soooo well...Lovely, lovely things you have made xo

Lynda said...

It all looks fabulous Sarah. I love the little hats. I have some other strawberry baby patterns that I'm keen to try soon.

FIONA said...

Great post Sarah! Lucky nephew!! Beautiful little quilt and the hats are sooooo cute!!! xx

Linda said...

What great finishes!!

Anonymous said...

wow Sarah you sure have been busy,lots of lovely projects there.xx

Susan said...

Aren't you a lovely Aunty. Those gifts are gorgeous, especially the quilt.

De said...

Beautiful baby gifts!

Maria said...

Waht gorgeous gifts you made for your little nephew...

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

You are on a roll...love the little hats, very cute...x

Lib said...

You have been busy, love the quilt - very cute and the quilting is perfect

Roseanne said...

They are all very nice the hat are fun to make. The hat and the booties.