Sunday, 3 June 2012

BOM second block

Last week, I whipped up my second block for our Online Groups 2012 BOM.  Totally loving this.
 

The 2 blocks so far have come together VERY well..... everything matches perfectly!

I also decided to take the borders off the little pinwheels from block 1 as I just didn't like the fabric I used..... Pretty happy now!

They are looking great together so far.............


And, I decided to have 2 different colours in my block 1 pinwheel's so now I have a spare..... I am leaving this aside just in case I need it in future blocks!


Loving the fabric I have used too!  Looking forward to block 3!

4 comments:

pamkennison said...

Lovley Sarah what Bom are you doing cant wait to see the end results xx

Annie said...

Very pretty!!!!

shez said...

lovely blocks Sarah,gorgeous colours.xx

Fiona @ Dragonfly-Crafts said...

Very nice Sarah. Love the fabrics you are using