Sunday 3 June 2012

BOM second block

Last week, I whipped up my second block for our Online Groups 2012 BOM.  Totally loving this.
 

The 2 blocks so far have come together VERY well..... everything matches perfectly!

I also decided to take the borders off the little pinwheels from block 1 as I just didn't like the fabric I used..... Pretty happy now!

They are looking great together so far.............


And, I decided to have 2 different colours in my block 1 pinwheel's so now I have a spare..... I am leaving this aside just in case I need it in future blocks!


Loving the fabric I have used too!  Looking forward to block 3!

4 comments:

pamkennison said...

Lovley Sarah what Bom are you doing cant wait to see the end results xx

Annie said...

Very pretty!!!!

Anonymous said...

lovely blocks Sarah,gorgeous colours.xx

Anonymous said...

Very nice Sarah. Love the fabrics you are using