I managed to get it all quilted yesterday early afternoon. I decided to play around with block placement (which is quite fun) and straight line quilting (which I find quite hard as there is never a perfectly straight seam) and borders (which can be tricky!).
The border pattern I chose was probably a little too fancy for the teeny tiny border I have around the edge. I should have stuck to straight line on the outer as well as the sashing. But, overall it turned out ok:
Here is a back pic of the blocks, sashing and border:
Now all that's left to do is binding!
I must look to see if I have suitable binding actually as I made this little table topper/runner with just fabric I had here in fat eights from the Park Avenue range......