Friday 24 February 2012

What's on the Gammill Friday

Today, I quilted this beauty!  A lovely Chook Shed applique quilt.  Turned out quite nice:



 Quilt pattern: Stars & Loops!

I came across Jamie Olivers 1 cup pancake recipe this week, and me being a lover of pancakes I couldn't wait to try it out!  As Dennis is not overly keen of them, I decided to make some for lunch today:


Talk about QUICK, and easy!  Oh, and THICK and fluffy:


The only thing is, they dont have sugar in them.  I dont really mind, but if you wanted a sweet pancake, I am sure you could add some to the mixture.   This is all you need:

One Cup Pancakes
1 egg
1 cup SR Flour
1 cup Milk

Told you, easy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yummy pancakes ,thankyou for the recipe Sarah.xx

Lyn said...

Thanks for the recipe...will save me combing through the recipe books...