Sunday 5 February 2012

Want some fun?

Last year I decided to do the Christmas Fun project with Roseanne.... But, it was one of those projects that went on the back burner for a little while, planning to catch up, but never made it to the front line!
So, we made a pact..... It WILL be done by Christmas THIS year, if one of us fails, we have to PAY the other one the cost of their kits! I am NOT giving Roseanne one cent, so have made a start:
And, I know she has too! This is such a good incentive! Anyone interested in a stitch-a-long with us for this project? The only rule for you is finish by Christmas THIS year..... You don't have to pay us if you don't finish lol! Also, I have ONE button pack left of this cute BOM if anyone is interested. Click HERE for details.

8 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you Sarah for letting me join Roseanne and you in this challenge.
I also bought the kit last year and would love to have it hanging on my wall this Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Cant wait to watch your progress Sarah with this.xx

Vickie said...

I soo need to pick my back up and start stitching, so I too will have a lovely hanging come this christmas,cheers Vickie

Christine said...

Hi Sarah. I'd love to join you and Razzy. Mine are still in the packets ... most not even opened.

Helen said...

Hi Sarah,

I would love to join you in a stitch-a-long too, I have done the first block but then nothing..... boohoo. I made a plan to have it finished for this christmas so doing it with you and Razzy will get it done .

Helen

Lego lover said...

Oh Oh I have been meaning to ask - what happened to that purse/bag pattern that was being sent around each month once the person made it. I loved the pattern and it just seemed to vanished from my radar!!!

Roseanne said...

What have we started lol. Look good Sarah.

De said...

Oh perhaps I best join in here too! I havent made a start at all!